NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who are 21 years or older on 30th September 2020. Contestants must meet the conditions of our insurers, namely:
- Aged between 21 and 74 years
- Have held a full driving licence valid in the UK for 2 years+
- Have no more than 6 penalty points on their licence
- Have not been subject to a driving ban in the previous 5 years
- Produce photo identity and proof of address before collecting the van
Employees of Big Sky Campers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable UK laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Big Sky Campersas final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 23rd June BSTand ending at midnight 14th July BST.
- How to Enter: The competition must be entered by commenting on a Big Sky Campers competition promotional Facebook post with a suggestion for two names for our new automatic VW campervans. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Big Sky Campers. You may enter as many times as you wish but only one entry per day. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Big Sky Campers.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive a 4 night break for up to 4 people in a Big Sky VW campervan of our choice to be taken during the period October 1st 2020 to March 31st 2021 excluding December 23rd to January 2nd. Alternative dates may be available depending on van availability but this is subject to the sole discretion of Big Sky Campers. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byBig Sky Campers. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Big Sky Camper’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any travel expenses incurred to get to and from Edinburgh to collect the van, all fuel used by the winner and any campsite fees shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Big Sky Campers to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- PLEASE NOTE: All other Big Sky Campers terms and conditions apply to taking up your prize including the payment of a £1000 security deposit refundable upon the return of the campervan in the same condition as it was when collected.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Big Sky Camper’s will select the winning entry at our sole discretion on 15th July and on the basis of which name suggestions we like best on the day of judging. Big Sky Camper’s reserve the right to choose alternative names to the winning entry. In the case of more than one contestant submitting the same winning name suggestions we will choose the winner at random. Vanny McVanface will not be a winning suggestion.
Winner will be posted on Big Sky Campers Facebook page on 18th July. We will also try to contact the winner directly by Messenger but advise you to follow our page to ensure you receive the notification. You have 5 days to claim your prize. Big Sky Campers shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize or we are not in receipt of the information we have asked for to check eligibility within 5 days from the time the award notification was posted, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all UK laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Big Sky Camper‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Big Sky Campers anyone acting on behalf of Big Sky Campers, and Big Sky Camper’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Big Sky Campers. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessBig Sky Campers from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Big Sky Campersmay incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Big Sky Campers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Big Sky Camper’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case,Big Sky Campers may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Big Sky Campers.Big Sky Campers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Big Sky Campers has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made Big Sky Campers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Big Sky Campers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFthe United KingdomAND Scotland, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Scotland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the address on our website. Requests must be received no later than 25th July
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Big Sky Campers. The competition hosted by Big Sky Campersis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.